CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

TEMPUS FUGIT-Vengeance Against Time

The word means time flees. It offcourse does. You sure about it. I am. Sometimes I am always sure about things. Like how time flees, like how people cry, like how people smile etc and yes offcourse etc.
I came across this word in wikipedia.
The expression was first recorded in the verse Georgics written by Roman poet Virgil: Sed fugit interea fugit irreparabile tempus, which means, "But it flees in the meantime: irretrievable time flees".

Now, what importance does it have for me. I am not aware. For me time is a hypothesis. Yes, its there, but not for me. I am above time. I wanna beat time in its own fucking game.
Time is a sadist. A typical guy wielding the whip lashing out those who don't conform his idea of punctual obsession. Great eh.

Time time you can fuck away
I shall show you the middle finger
When I think its time to make hay
You say anything I shall say screw you
Obscenity is disaster I agree
But you shall take the blemish
Won't you?

Time time you can shag away
Yes, you can
A drop here and a drop there
What difference would it make anyway
Even if it makes
It won't stand a chance..............

Time time just fuck away

2 comments:

ananya chatterjee said...

not bad...very hard hitting...i like it

bedartha said...

time spent on meditations on time...
that (your piece on time) is time well spent.