CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Love Prognosis


So it was going to happen. Hmm. I don't think there was anything odd about this realization. I have not forgotten her. My first love. My first moment of eternal happiness. Yeah. I thought I never gave a fuck about her after the way things turned out to be. But somewhere in the most lonely place of my heart, her memories still remain.It is difficult to forget. Yes,it is. I am not going anywhere, I don't love her. I am sure of that. But still today I feel like I am hollow. My first love. I had seen her. That day. I regret it today. Why? I was overwhelmed by my love for her. I had surrendered myself to something which I never got. Vague aspirations, insipid inspiration and other such lameless activities only brought me down. I am not going anywhere. It is better I forget her. What is the use? I forget you. Go away. Just fucking go away from that place. I have to destroy it. I am happy now. What do you want now? You have tormented me enough. Now please leave me. Please. Just fucking leave me.


I remember you sometimes
Not always
Somewhere in my stupid heart
you stay
You make me cry
you are a fucking sadist
I can't throw you out
I can't keep you in
Its such a fucking pain.

So after some time, you will go away. I will stay where I was. I would not move. Your fucking ghost would never let me leave in peace.

0 comments: