CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Maybe this is another titleless blog post from my side. Three days. I have seen enough. What the world is all about. Though I think, though I believe it has not affected me in anyway, it has. But I have not learned my lesson. I guess I will never learn it until this things happen to me. I shiver when I think about it. But I know it will happen. No one can stop it. But I wish that I am strong the way I am right now.
Exams are near. I am aimless. I am fucked up. Poetry, novel, phonetics and other shits. I really don't know where to start and end. 15 days more and well, the battle begins.
I also realized that my general knowledge has dwindled to sub zero conditions. I am spending more time doing irrelevant things. I have to concentrate more on the things which will help me. But I have no concentration at all. From May, serious studies. I promise. Let this crap of an exam finish.
Really enjoying European Industrial Metal. L'ame Immortelle and Oomph.
Submitted a story, a flash fiction if you say in a magazine. I know its crap. But still took a chance.

Now I have some plans to study. I know it would not happen. But still I would try. Have a throbbing headache as well.

0 comments: