CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Phony City Life-1

Wherever I go I am bugged by bunch of phonies,pseudos, bastards, illiterate slimeballs. I hate it. But the fact is apparent that I cannot ignore them since they form a large chunk of this screwed up existence of mine. Its totally pathetic when you see people around you just pretending, just acting so gloriously stupid. Yeah, stupid. Big bad wannabe stupids. And you have to be quiet and see their crazy antiques. I just hate this thing. I just hate people who think its cool. Fuck you pseudo cools. Just fuck you.

This city has been a revelation for me. I am from a small town. Now small means small. And whoever said that you shouldn't be distinguishing between the place where you come from to a big city can well suck his own balls dry. There will always be a prejudice. When they come to know you are from some small city, the discrimination begins. And this is India. It happens here by the lot, by the dimes, by the cents and by the people.

I am kinda tired by this persecution. Yes, it is. You should look the phony girls wearing some high-funda dress asking you that same stupid question. and they act as it they are formed from nietzsche's sperm. The boys are just the same. Satre's offspring. Damn stupid. Yes, people around me are stupid. And I am biggest of them all because I stay with them looking at their monkey dance without protesting, looking at them wasting their life, wasting my life with them, cause am a damn coward to fight back because they would overwhelm me. I have already lost even before I started out.

Welcome to Phony City.

1 comments:

Subho Sen Sharma said...

the very pissing off reality!!!