CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Untitled

Ah let me contemplate, what have we found

But did we ever search

We sat by the birch

As the snow fell

And we knocked on the glass wall

So that it would fall

But it never did

Ah, I don't remember if we ever searched

If we ever looked for what we were looking for

Only we looked for drastic pleasures

Coiled with the treasures of our childhood

And we shall always swim in this fish bowl

Trapped in sanguine murmur of our desire

It was travelling to the wonderland

A place we always dreamed of

It was like dancing to the tune of the pied piper of hamlin
Its such a soliloquy

Such a trollop day as the night whispers in my ear

Don’t you want to return

I sleep with the head full of eccentricities

The dancing dreams waltz with me in the dreary channel

As the river flows by

By the whistling weeds

The salutory air, the clinging pleasures

Hanging low and brooding

And then I realize

I always wanted to be here

Among such purple hemisphere

This where I always was

This is where I always will be

So that I can see you and you can see me


1 comments:

ananya chatterjee said...

class apart man i like dis
awesumm