CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Remembrance of all the things that passed

RANDOM STUFFS

I was in class 3 when I for the first time saw a kung fu serial... BLOOD STAINED INTRIGUE

I wanted to be Bak Jin Mo..the protagonist.. I wanted to kick ass. I wanted to have a magical sword..his enemies were mine as well...

I remember practising shadow kicks.. I wanted to be a kung fu star

Was big fan of space adventures.. use to see star trek without understanding anything. was in class four that time... I miss that star world.. I really miss it

Talespin..Ducktales..Gummi Bears..Mowgli...I grew up with them

Was in class three when I saw a Steven Seagal movie

Was in class five when I heard my first complete english music album

I idolized Captain Vyom

Had the whole collection of Shaktiman comics

Class 5 again, I got my first Superman comics

Batman comics was much later

Batman is someone whom I still revere

Sad at his apparent death

Marilyn Monroe was my biggest crush from class 3 to 6

How I use to dream about her...

Princess Diana's death shattered me.. again in class 3

I have never been kissed by any girl till now.. neither have I kissed anyone..

I remember I wanted to be jack of titanic with a mix of jatputra sunny deol.. I wanted to smash that iceberg and take away rose to our castle

I saw rambo in class 4 or 5.. Stallone became my icon.. I still remember how excited I was.. I still love the Rambo series...

I think I shall continue more about this.. soon I will be 21.. and then I may forget... But I won't allow myself to forget...

0 comments: