CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Phony City Life-2

So this would be another post on the phony city life. Yeah, phony love. That's it slimeball. Another phony-ical blasting scourge whipping on thy bareback, the lamedick branded phony love life, the sissipated romeo and the pussy peddling juliet, yes that's all you could get in the phony city. Nothing else, nothing you could ever see in phony city.
Go out in phony city, go to any hi-fi sophisticated[my intellectual ass] place like ccd, barista or any other phony place you could see lovebirds, dropping their love shits and coodling and cuddling in a corner, such a phony sight.
Such stupid lifestyle. I FUCKING DESPISE THIS ALL. MY FUCKING HORMONES GO FOR A TOSS. HELL YEAH. This is strangely the condition of the Indian Population, the Indian diaspora. All love, all heartbreak, then you hit the bottle, take drugs and well, the journey just begins.
Yes, I have failed in love. I have failed in love countless times, I have screwed it up. I AM FUCKING PROUD OF IT. YES I AM. But I am raving and ranting over the thing, you might thing, grapes are sour for me. Fuck the grapes. I can get any stupid grapes in the market.
Wherever I go, whereever I sit, I can only see phony love and nothing else. Its all coated with sex. Nothing but sex, get the lauda lasooned and the chut polished. Heck, this is bliddy love and this is love all about. This is love all around me. FUCK TRUE LOVE. FUCK UNREQUITED LOVE. Urgh, I hate it so much. Why god? What's the whole melodrama all about. So much brouhaha for love when most of the shmucks don't even know.
This is love. This is fucking love. This is crap love. This is suck my balls love.
And I am a lonely asshole waiting for a girl to love me, hoping that it won't be a phony love. But I know I will never get it. Its all but a stupid sick joke, a non-salabrious piece of pathertic satire.

So love, yes love, off course love. I wonder why I have failed in love. What criterias remain unfulfilled in love by me. There must be something and why do girls can't stop being phony. Some answers are "I am not the right one for me" which can be deciphered as "You are not the right one for me you jerk". "You have to wait and concentrate on your career" which can be deciphered as "You are not the one for me, you are worthless, your a shit, you are a gobshite. Even if you will wait for me, you will never get me." Phony answers, phony stupid answers.

My blood boils, but whats the use. No use at all. This is phony city love. This is the so called phony city love. I got tangled up in blue, I got tangled up bad, no need to be sad, its all a fad, stupid phony city fad.

0 comments: